EMBRACE THE DETERRENCE

Trying IMAYO Poetry
Embrace the deterrents...
Waving leaves in the garden; cheers my downcast blue
Ponders what the future brings, and what I'm gonna do?
Never do things in a rush, they ought to happen
That's the marvel of dreaming, take wee steps to bend
I amble through day by day, rest when I'm weary
I gradually move in time and never quit easy
I dance to the rhythm, and hymn when I'm low
That's the way I carry life, I stumble yet grow
Like the sun sets in the west, hours apart from dawn
No matter if there's a squall, sun still sets alone
If we're sad at this juncture, coming a great prize
Embrace the deterrents, wait for a great surprise
I was roused by the wind blare, staring at my garden
There's vague and foggy haze, yet still, I see green
We may sit on the seashore, watching the ebb splashing
Or at the peak of huge rock, view the scene stunning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)