BEAUTIFUL DAWN OF TOMORROW

Reminiscing yesterday's
dire of nightmare
Turned into a myriad
the bright smile I wear

Keeping myself moving
facing every single challenge
Life never flows in stagnant,
it's a rolling stone of change

It is unlike a sudden flash.
of mystical eve lightning
Tormented sufferings descend
At the right time, debilitating.

Creeping to disappear like
a cloud in a sky beneath
The struggle is not forever until
I found myself unearthed.

Today I am walking through
with my priceless smile
Glorious skies uplifted me.
and I have no way to sigh

My heart shines after the journey.
from a long rough, ravaged road
Rubbles befallen caused by those.
speckled rain I passed and coped

Pains never gallop...also never stay.
as I throw every strife to the abyss
Grateful to fate to be freed
from unpleasant travel memories

Now I veered myself into a destiny.
of such a promising drive-through
Shaping myself to a glowing shadow
of beautiful dawn of tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?