WHAT IS ON MY MIND?

A rolling scene flashes over
Thoughts reel and stagger
Unsteady as it isn't supposed to be
like bumping atoms and tiny orbs roll 

 Into the horizon of my empty chambers...
 It is like crawling.. groping.
To find an answer..trying to be an ordinary being.
Searching for the real wealth of an immortal artistic being.
Who is sometimes deaf.. blind.. and uncertain...
Just nothing..words flow gushing through the dew.'
Of air, we gasp every now and then...
My two thumbs just playing every key of my keyboard, though...
Unraveling..gleaning the words from the weird I have met through...
Who are they? They are my unseen friends who give me life thinking I am better.
And could fly like an eagle soaring above the storm.. wherever...
Yet, I am just one of them..the crazy, lovable ones. Sharing their emptiness.
Leaning....like them.. we have our own weaknesses.
Getting strength from each other's warmth...
Believing each one is just as foolish as we are
Yet shines as of the sun bright radiance...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE