HOW BLESSED ARE WE THIS CHRISTMAS?

How blessed are we this Christmas?

So many things in my mind I earnestly love to do
Things to buy in the store,  just waiting through
I wish to give gifts that will paint a smile on many faces.
Yet my wallet seems thin I couldn't  give as much as I wished
I brought my sight around as I sat down in the corner alone.
I realized I have no Christmas decors inside my home.
Was it because I was so busy preparing those stuff?
Or maybe I wasn't so much excited enough this Christmas?
Where was my heart this season of joy and love, if I may ask?
I am trying to control my tears upon evaluating my own self.
Do I have to tell what I do to give the poor children joy?
May we cant see a display of decors sparkling in my corners
But my heart is exquisitely shining within, with joyful tears.
I am thanking the Lord in heaven for my blissful year.
I thank the Lord for the blessing of good thoughts.
For my firmness, while riding the boat of life as the river flows.
For now, I feel the deepness of Christmas and its meaning.
I know I have many beautiful and inspiring stories to tell.
Sharing in season and out season is the best celebration.
In fullness and incompleteness, in good health, and even in illness.
Let us not so much tied up ourselves with material things.
Instead, look at our poor brethren, Those who are having cancer.
Those encountering accidents on the road and anywhere
Those who are having a problem paying hospital  bills
The victims of war in a far country and near
And recently, the poor victims of calamities around.
Have you ever think we are so much blessed more than what we thought we were this Christmas and the whole year round?

Helen Sarita
All rights reserved...
(c) 12/23/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?