BORN TO SHARE EACH OTHERS' HEART

I loved you as soon as I saw you
Because your beauty was amazing 
And your spirit as well
You were everything I looked for in a woman
And would not want with anyone else
So I pledge to love u
Kiss u daily
And to hold u tenderly in my arms every night
Because my love for you is so great  
You are my wife
My princess
My soulmate
And the woman of my dreams
Because you are my everything
The woman I live for
The woman I die for
Because I will love no other
You are my only love
It Will always be my only love
Because I love so immensely the Queen of My Heart 

Daniel Franklin

Your words linger softly as they penetrated to the core of my being.
How lovely you promulgated to me your so much intense feeling
Your lovely gesture and devotion is a kind symphony to my heart...
You made me waltz so graceful to the music of your sweet love.
I am your world, and you have intricately completed mine.
You've melted me as you stare deeply into my eyes.
Your kisses brought me to a place I couldn't define
You decorated me with the silvery stars from that velvety clouds, which made me truly shine.
You firmly hold my hand that even the strongest wind has no power to put us asunder.
Reassuring me, you will never leave as your love is forever.
And even the strongest storm bringing the name unknown couldn't break us apart.
As we both believe that you and I were born to share each other's hearts...

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE