MY BRIDE...MY LOVE

Helen Sarita and Daniel Franklin have written poem # 19
.. Closer to the book...

My Bride – My Love

The moment I saw your face and eyes, I knew you were my wife.
Your pretty face
Your fashion
The way you flipped your hair
Your Glam Look
But that wasn’t it all…
It was your pure Gold Heart that attracted me.
The heart of my dreams
The heart of my future
The only heart I would love
So, as I walk to the altar with you, my lifelong partner.
I will always love you.
Treat you well
Solely love you
To unquestionably be your husband of honesty and loyalty to my last breath.
Because there is no greater woman than you
My Queen of Love and Life
So, take this ring, my lovely Bride.
Join me in marriage
As we are an equally loving couple
To build a great love.
A great honey
A family
An unbreakable future
To live out our dreams.
I say I do
Because I love you
So, as we walk away as Husband and Wife.
I promise to love you forever.
Take care of you
Treat you like my daily Princess.
Because I will love you forever….

Daniel Franklin

I pledge to be yours till the end of my life.
You've proven to me your love so many times.
Those tears and laughter we've shared in the past are parts of our fantastic journey.
Strengthen our love as it glued us to stick together
behind the tease of life when time many had wished to poison our minds
That I began to doubt your love...
Your promises that I had wrongly thought were just made to be broken.
I have had mistaken to judge your love wasn't right.
Now that we are marching towards the altar to make our vows
I was amazed and couldn't believe I now belong to your arms.
It is the end of asking myself when, where, why, and how?
I will be your eternal wife, and you will be my loving husband.
We will tie up ourselves to each other and ready to face our marriage life's challenges.
No one could ever break us apart and put us asunder...
We will slumber together, listening to the pleasant melody of our hearts.
Those dreams of ours now become a reality.
I am still in awe with the thought of having you forever, my lovely prince...
In eternity, I will be with my one and only magical and marvelous you...
Till the end of time...

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?