BROKEN LOVE

Last Poem for 2018!
Daniel Franklin sent me a sorrowful poem for our book. It's Poem # 22. I tried to finish it before midnight. It's not fair to be sad tomorrow🍁. He said it is like a knife killing him😊 See? There is always beauty in sadness, and many would shed tears upon reading this collaboration of ours🔰. I am sorry, Bud, if this made you sad, this simply means we successfully pour our emotions into this poem!
Happy New Year to you!

Broken Love

We were so in love
Proud of each other
Loved
Smiled
Had many plans for a future
But it seemed in a blink of an eye, it was all gone.
What went wrong?
Where did we go wrong?
Are there any answers?
Because now we so distant
So far apart
We did not even end it right.
Not even as friends
More like strangers from another Planet
How can Strong Love go so wrong?
Was it Pride?
Was it Attitudes?
Was it Tempers?
Or was it something else?
Maybe we will never know…
I remember the good days.
The special days
The days that went right
But now I remember that bad day.
Silence
Sad sentiments
As we do not talk to this day
Not sharing love or emotions anymore.
And not to share life’s passions and desires.
So, I walk away being happy I had the memories with you.
And the love and bond with you.
I will never be the same without you.
I am not sure if you will ever be the same without me either?
So, I thank you for the Love that you gave me.
May you always be safe.
As I pray, God watches you and your family always.
Hoping all your dreams come true
As I am so sorry for Broken Love

Daniel Franklin

We have invested time and even tears for our love to flourish.
We promised to be together forever as we set our life to be cherished.
Only with your presence, you've made me soar to heaven.
I thought that for life, we will savor those perfect moments.
That we will both conquer those who wished our love to be ruined
I tried to save and nurture our love, but I felt alone in my battle.
How could our love prosper if both of us feed the doubts of our own?
I often swallowed my pride as losing you. I felt I would die.
I tried to understand and embraced the pains caused by your lies.
I have suffered so much just to prove how much I loved you.
But seemed I spoiled you that much. You never ever thought I'd go.
I am sorry that I need to break both our hearts so that you will grow.
I have to love myself before drowning in so much love for you.
Now I understand you are so much in pain now that I am away.
We are now like strangers. Even love is still felt in our hearts so deeply.
You're free by now, but I am sure you couldn't find a woman like me.
You're now with someone, but I am sure your heart still beats for me.
Now you found out what a great treasure you only have waisted.
As you believed others more than what your heart has whispered

Helen Sarita
(c) 12/31/18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

SCRATCH