POETIC JOURNAL

My Poetic Journal.

The year 2018 has given me a tremendous experience in many aspects of my life, and it has proven my worth in a certain situation. As I continued to execute humility, patience, and control, I can firmly attest to the world that these virtues are essential to become worthful. There were times that some wished to drag me down and that I have to raise myself high in my most humble way to win my battle. I let my actions promulgate who rea I am as a person. After all, great people can read genuine hearts without hearing a single word. As I poured my spirit into whatever I was working on,  whether I was writing a poem or doing anything for my living, I only carried my true self doing the best I could be, not minding the time nor anything unpleasant to ruin my day. I experienced both abundance and insufficiency this year, but I deeply consider these as teaching and a challenge that are never-ending in life. At the end of my day, I couldn't even speak to the Lord so long at night, but every inch of my action has been witnessed by Him, and He answered even the unspoken prayers of my heart. At times, my heart silently screamed in pain, but even I was hurting, I consider this a part of my many blessings.

I have nothing to change in the year to come. I would be continuing my journey one step at a time. I am confident to walk with God's grace and guidance in taking every single step. Here below is my poetic journal for 2019:

ME in 2019.

In this coming 2019 of mine
My days and night would shine.
I'll continue what I have started.
There'll be so much to harvest

Blessing vibrates upon my way.
Whispering, it is just beside me.
I have to work hard a bit more.
With my faith, I can do it for sure.

There will be a book to publish
There will be poems to finish.
I'm a poetess by heart and soul.
I need to speak my heart so full.

I can see myself being gazed up.
Some wondered the secret of my luck.
I will be shaping myself forward.
In the year to come, I'd level myself up.

My heart might be then lovely smiling.
With the memories of my sweet pains
Yet, I couldn't say Helen won't cry again.
As to wherefrom pains, I was strengthened.

Helen Sarita
(c)12/15/18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE