CHRISTMAS LOVE

Yes!...9 more poems to complete our book!

Christmas love

It was a cold night
Dark
As I strolled, a Star filled the sky.
I certainly was down on my luck.
And with love as well.
Hurt
Pained
But hopeful
Nevertheless, I walked closer to the Christmas Tree in the local town.
A small town in Northeast America
But that is when I saw you.
Your eyes so bright
Your hair so soft and frizzy
A smile that could stop any man in his steps
I was amazed
Caught up with your beauty
Then that is when you saw my dark eyes.
My mixed hair
We made eye contact
We walked closer, as smiles were radiant among the stars and Christmas Lights.
Then that there is when we officially met
Talked continuously without boredom
Knowing we were made for each other
So, we stood by the Christmas Tree.
Light so lively
Stars so cheerful
I held your soft face.
Looking into your brilliant eyes
Kissing you
As I told you, I loved you.
You responded with a warm and loving kiss.
As our lips were sealed with love and future
What a Christmas Gift
The Gift of You and Me
To share our love
Our future
And the start of a New Year.
I love you, My Christmas Love
I always will

Daniel Franklin
12/9/18

Empty and broken, I walked down the street without direction.
I thought I was strong and had a stable emotion.
Yet, still, I shed tears from my eyes. Why I still feel this kind of longing?
Why my lonely heart kept waiting and never tired of loving?
As I continued my step to nowhere, my thoughts roamed around.
My heart keeps dreaming unafraid to where it would bound.
And all of a sudden, you appeared standing before me.
Your eyes spoke to me in their silent and gentle way.
I was speechless. I saw you like a prince in my dreams, so sweet.
As I touched your face, I can feel the warmth of your breath,
Your eyes speak more than words can convey
As you whispered upon my ears, I asked myself, is it what they called a destiny?
Are you the gift for my heart in this cold moment?
Are you the answer to this intense longing?
You only might be a dream, a fantasy, and an illusion.
But I am so thankful you were here to fill my deep emotion.
You caused my heart to cherish and appreciate life once again.
I can feel my world is now vividly moving.
I can see the bright stars studded on the dark skies.
Twinkling into my soul as my heartbeats fastly rise
I only wish our love will stay forever, not only as our Christmas gifts.
But I also believe we need to prepare whatever tomorrow will bring
And let ourselves be ready to feel the sweet pains.
As only the future can tell what lies behind this love thrill.

Helen Sarita
(c)12/12/18

#poem21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE