UNDERNEATH THE TREE

Underneath the tree...

Alone, underneath the tree
Thinking of you and me
Talking deep and sincerely
Tears streaming, I could see.

Oh dear, what made you cry?
Come on, open to me your sighs.
Were those heavier than mine?
Come and let our souls bind.

Did someone else hurt you?
What were you bothered to?
Open to me, don't hide it through.
Here I am, just waiting for you.

Are there some guilts on you?
That is why you're feeling blue.
This is not yet, you thought, an end.
There is a reason why it happened.

This is one of my many dreams.
To heal ample hearts in pains.
In a place silent and serene
With ambiance so welcoming

I will share stories of the past.
And the difficult road I've passed.
It will surely light up your way.
With burdens no longer heavy

Birds on top would sing freely.
Butterflies would waltz with glee.
Flowers would wave gracefully.
The atmosphere would sound so happy.

This dream is waiting for me ahead.
This will come one day, I believe.
In a perfect time and perfect place
Let us build His kingdom on earth.

The essence of a proper service
Is giving freely our own selves
Be such a credence instrument.
To heal wounded hearts and vain.

Underneath the tree,  together
we'll be shielded by His power
Come share yourself unto me.
Let yourself a part of my journey.

Helen Sarita
(c) 10/21/18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?