DANCING WITH YOU


Dancing with you
I danced with you with the lyrics you love to sing with me.
I swayed gracefully and moved by the love you have for me.
I can feel your emotion by the gentle smile in your eyes.
For long, long years, you were there watching me with sighs.
You were torn with the magic from my eyes.
As I turned like a tide and danced like a fireflies
You found me calm, and you love my self-control.
A woman who loves you, making you quite a fool
For long years we wished to see each other once more.
I prayed and asked God, yet He wants me to sin no more.
I cried tears, but we both need to be strong.
As the lives we both have, were not our own
Jesus is proud of me as I invited you to listen to His calls.
I promised Him I will take good care of our souls.
You will respect me and love me more in the distance.
We will never be menaced as we know our dance
(c) Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE