TEMPORARY PASSENGER

Temporary passenger...

When I created my own truce on refraining 
from veering the inclination of my confused 
heart but not being lived for to the fullest,
 I hear the calling of my pen but was uncertain
on the topic of what to scribble on.
I know I was dared as a writer to quench the thirst of 
those who also wish to reflect on this Lenten Season. 
I will love to ask if the reflection they wished for 
is it only for this season? 
Or merely from now to forevermore? 
I followed my senses whilst it gyrates. 
to search the unsearchable,
find the things that I have already seen.
I feel incomplete yet thankful to understand
that I am human, still breathing,
I have so much time to spread love. 
Which is so mysterious, digging it up to the pit
but still, some of my questions remained unanswered
Life is what it is, and no words could ever give the real meaning. 
Of our purpose except emptying ourselves in our gypsies through 
the many facets of life..and the wisdom of light would come and 
in a right and perfect time would not be vague anymore.
It will stay in our hearts. 
It’s with the inhale and exhale of our breathing..the best thing. 
We are still living and aware that we are just temporary passengers 
of life and will soon embark on our own destination where the 
answers to our confusing thoughts are waiting.
Those who claimed they are still and confident are 
the hypocrites and slaves of their hidden souls.
I apologize to judge myself in claiming I am just 
one of the many sinners deluging on this world we dwelt in…

Helen Sarita
(c) Holy Friday, 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

SCRATCH