A LOVE THAT NEVER WILTED



Helen Sarita and I have completed poem 23 out of 30. We are 6 poems away from our book...
A Love that Never Wilted
I met you in a crowded mall.
Your beauty was immense.
Your hair was so silky and shiny.
Your eyes as vibrant as your smile
I fell instantly in love with you.
And knew you were the woman of my dreams.
And of my future
So, we loved
Cared for each other
Made every minute count
So, we then married
A white wedding with many flowers and children
We built a family with your beauty and kindness.
Life was perfect
Our children were perfect.
Our love and marriage were perfect.
I thanked God for you and our children.
I was on top of the world.
I loved you greatly
I cherished you so much.
You were my flower
My wife
My Love
And I was so happy to be in Love with You; A Love that Never Wilted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even the summer drought couldn't dry the love that we've shared
To smile with the upcoming storms of our life, we're prepared.
As we have been through so many tests of our love
Those trials of life we've faced together and passed
Were the witness of our strength on this earth we dwelt in
We are blessed as we both stand what we have committed.
You are focused on your obligation to make me happy.
You never give me one reason to doubt you in any way.
You have trusted me in return, and our life was full of glee.
You have nurtured our love, and I have nothing to say
You are calm and wise. You are one many wished to have
The only secret we have in our journey of love is trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?