TALKING WITH AN ANGEL




WRITTEN BY Deborah Brooks Langford AND Helen Sarita
Dedicated To Helen Sarita
The Angel had a voice.
She spoke to me in simple words.
With no need for knowledge
This angel took my soul.
And with her precious words.
She gave it life
The angel lives on the other side of the world.
She flies with the wind.
The breeze blows her beautiful hair.
In a field of lavender
Stands this beautiful angel name, Helen
That connects with my soul.
A beauty from the word go.
Is this angel from long ago.
Debbie Brooks (c)
DEDICATED TO Deborah.
My soul always talks to yours. I can feel the harmony of the two.
Thanks for your sweet soul-making mine fresh and alive too
I feel without you, my confidence will also go. They believe in me; that is because of you.
You lift me up to the highest skies, and people gaze me up because you first do
I know my worth because you've shown me through.
Even in our busy moments, your soul keeps her eyes on me, and my heart delights in yours too.
You are on vacation, but I feel you are beside me.. Listening to your heart, comforting you in my way.
You are so many miles separated by many islands, but love bridges us.
We may be far in our friendship, but we know no distance.
You are just beside me as I can still hear your silent whisper.
Oh, I am crying here now. This only means I am talking with a lovely and sweet angel.
Helen Sarita (c)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?