CHILDHOOD SCENERIES

Amid the hot summer, tiny drops of rain were trickling over,

I succumbed my thoughts in my naive heart's little corner,
It dazzles and whirls onto my inner childhood sceneries,
The yesteryears' cobwebs shaped me to the days I faced,
I was observant behind my innocent and unripened mind,
I noticed projection of characters of humanity onto me bind,
It rolled over in every page of my life's dense chapter,
My inner child, while I age, she became my dear angel,
I began to explore this beautiful earth here and there,
I found out in life isn't all the time favors me wherever,
I listened to my heart and followed its magical beats,
Yet I couldn't simply cast those words I had committed,
I stumbled, looking for happiness, and along my journey,
I welled tears of lovely and sweet pains across my way,
Yet my inner child within so sparkling within exquisitely,
Never I will be a menace as my angel...
...knows her steps to waltz with me

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE IN THE HEAVEN BENEATH