MY INK TRAVELS FOR ME/ MI TINTA VIAJA POR MI

 MY INK TRAVELS FOR ME/MI TINTA VIAJA POR MI

By Helen Sarita- Philippines translated by
AHdez Felipe
- Spain
My ink travels for me.
"Unamos al Mundo con la PoesĆ­a"
Poema Colectivo Multinacional
TĆ­tulo: My ink travels for me
(Mi tinta viaja por mĆ­)
Turno: Helen Sarita
PaĆ­s: Filipinas
My ink travels for me
I dream of seeing many places where I can meet people with the same passion as mine.
But because of the restrictions, I let my ink travels for me and exquisitely shines.
You can hear my heartbeats tremble along with the shout of my hushing emotions.
I can't stop relishing my heart's tenderness when my silent tears stream in motion.
MI TINTA VIAJA POR Mƍ
SueƱo con ver muchos lugares donde pueda conocer gente con la misma pasiĆ³n que la mĆ­a,
pero debido a las restricciones
dejo que mi tinta viaje por mĆ­ y brille exquisitamente.
Puedes escuchar los latidos de mi corazĆ³n temblar junto con el grito de mis emociones silenciadas.
No puedo dejar de saborear la ternura de mi corazĆ³n cuando mis lĆ”grimas silenciosas fluyen en movimiento.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says "UNAMOS AL MUNDO CON LA POESƍA"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE IN THE HEAVEN BENEATH