A WALK WITH GOD

 A walk without you is uncertainty and blue

Hollow would be my soul, empty and low

Futile worries  blundered in my thoughts

Living a mundane world full of doubts

 

Aware that I am a sinner, wishing to stay blind

I nurtured my spirit's selfish desire

I know that blissful grace is far from me

Blessings from above deviate to another way

 

My faithful God, waiting for me to kneel down

To surrender my life controlled by my own

My days are doomed beneath the sad moon

I need you, Oh Lord, by myself, never I won

 

In my fear, no one is watching me over

Except God who is my shepherd and divine watcher

Nothing I would be lacking if I came to Him

I might have lost worldly things, yet I gain Heaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE