CONTENMENT OF A MOTHER

 CONTENTMENT OF A MOTHER

 

My children, go and walk without fear.

You’re raised with hard work and prayer

Instilling contentment in your soul

You only have to trust and be faithful. 

 

You energize me behind my tiredness.

To be content with all the difficulties.

You’re the reason why I embrace obstacles

As I want to encourage you and be humble

 

Walking at your own pace with courage

As you witness how I carry the hardship.

May it serves you as a good example

As you take your journey in the future

 

Reminiscing our beautiful memories

Bonded in time of our togetherness

Where things were not all soft and smooth

But our contentment is what counts most.

 

Grateful for the privilege of being your mother

Watching your journey of life strong and braver

My children be thankful, cheerful, and alive.

I consider you all the treasure in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE