WHAT AM I FEARING FOR?

What in life am I fearing for?

I have nothing in me to treasure

These things will all just pass over

We can't own what we possess forever 


I live to  struggle in this temporal life

I'm wounded and I am always facing a strife

I've no fear of dying, it's  time to see God

He'll rest my battle and wrap me with Love


I embrace the hardship while I am alive

As I am still breathing in this short life

But one moment I will leave this world

I'll be on God's side with no fears to hold


I'm living no longer for myself but for others

To return His glory, this is the only love I can offer

Tears swelling down my face is only the witness

that I am fearless because one day I'll see God's face 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE