FAILURE IS A GAME OF LIFE

Success entails a failure not just once but many times

Defeats saddened us but it's God's perfect  design

Don't be downtrodden when things don't go our way

Failure strengthens us and solidifies our journey


People who succeed in life undergo many letdowns

We've to embrace impediments and never be drown

This is God's will for our lives we need to survive

As you are there our Lord always leads us to rise


When I have experienced life's failure I feel thrilled

What are your ways to answer me, it is Your field

I only need to pray earnestly and ask your help

I'll just deal with it calmly as in Your might I believe


Accepting our failures with  full of trusting Him

It is only a game of life, it is not all about winning

Sometimes we need to fail as from there we learn

We've to spare room for pain as failure is a blessing










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE