GRIN OF HAPPINESS IN MY DREAM



Help me to stand up from kneeling of asking God.
Let me feel your pure and honest love.
A love that soars us high where it takes us to fly
A love that is forever until the end of time

Let's celebrate the feelings we have for each other.
Let's dance with the music only our heartbeats could hear.
And let us walk on air, holding our hands together.
While we gently follow what our hearts whisper

Love me till the sun continues to give its shine
Love me till the moonlight appears for us to unwind
Love me even the movement of the sea stops to cease
And never stop longing to smell my breeze.

You let me feel your desire, passion, and sweetness.
You embrace me by your arms as your breath increases.
As I wake up from my deep sleep, a sweet smile on my face
In my dream, you give me a colorful grin of happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE