PREFERRED ROAD



In an exhausting journey
I traveled quite a distance.
I have freely chosen my route.
A privilege that anyone could

I could have chosen the low road.
Where way could have been smooth and short
Effortless, enjoyable, and comfortable
Embracing no challenges at all

I could have chosen the road in the middle.
Where I could have met some obstacles
It would be a typical encounter.
We could meet on every travel.

Yet I preferred to choose the high road.
Where I climbed to the top of my destination
Motivated to pursue the difficulties
The rough and crooked road was tough to face

Determination boosted my confidence.
Moving forward at my own pace, I persevered.
As I reached up the peak of the mountain
I saw the bounty of the ocean, so exhilarating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE