SUMMER RAIN

Rain in a hot summer
Thoughts fly, drifting like a cloud of a summer breeze
Whirling down and fell like golden leaves of old trees
Flowed with the trickling rain that falls in a hot summer
Kissing the path, rolled over and blown to somewhere
Cast by the wind and ended up to where it may lies
Rolled in my thoughts, played in my heart in surprise
Words are uttered by a wondrous heart that simpers
Clear and loud wearing mystical phrases of silence
Dreaming for the unknown in these lingering moments
When thoughts and words waltzing in grace in my veins
While watching the generous clouds, I became speechless
I received perfect answers without any questions given
Marvels were it, or it seems the skies may have spoken
So many things happened and brought me to wonder.
Like the unexpected rain that comes in a hot summer
Copyright@HelenSarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE