MY CHILDREN ARE MY TREASURE

My children walk without fear. As you were raised with all hard works and prayer Instilling contentment to your soul You only have to trust and be faithful.  You energize me behind my tiredness. I can afford to grin and bear behind difficulties. You are the reason why I have to go out, rain or shine. As I can not stop dreaming even for a short while Walking at our own pace with courage You witness how I carry the hardship. May it serves you as a good example As you take your journey in the future Reminiscing our beautiful memories Bonded in time of our togetherness Where things were not all soft and smooth But the happiness we feel is what counts most. Embrace the completeness of a mother Watching you strong and braver Be thankful, cheerful, and be alive. I consider you a treasure in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?