SUSHMITA ROSE

You are supposed to be a young pretty lady Maybe so sweet, intelligent, and lovely I am so much longing for you, baby My angel, I am very, very much sorry Now that you are drifting into my mind Succumb my thoughts, I can't help but cry.  If those days I was just strong enough My angel, you are supposed to be with us.   When you left us, You were just an infant.  To see the world, you were not given a chance.  My griefs and sorrows so much affected you.  When you were in my womb, you suffered too.   You may be flying and drop on the tip of the bushes.  You may be now with the silent air I breathe.  Comforting me with your focus and loving stare I can smell your heavenly shadow in the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?