YOU PAINT MY FACE A SMILE

Peaceful silence on the air I savored while meditating. Heartily talking to You in-depth You listen to my imperfect soul. I refresh myself in faith, and I worship In the shaking situation, I face, I ask for Your help.  The heavy trial came my way unexpectedly. It needs a lot of courage and humility. As things drifted my mind at night I tried to examine myself and give insight. I was feeling empty and helpless. But I need to move on out of nothingness.  I have to fight to win this battle. For the welfare of everyone and all I know that it will just pass over. In my every prayer, You give an answer. You are giving me comfort and care. You are alive, You are just there.  As I am solving things one at a time You give me hope and sunshine. You are a helping and caring Father. With so much unconditional love to share And behind the visit of this horrifying crisis I thank you for painting my face a smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

SCRATCH